The Technical Steering Group (TSG) provides technical
guidance to the PSM project and the PSM Project Manager. The
TSG represents the interests of PSM users, the community of PSM
materials developers, and the PSM transition organizations.
Specific responsibilities of the TSG include:
- Recommend technical content for PSM processes and products,
- Recommend procedures and resources to educate managers and other
users on the effective use of PSM materials
Members of the TSG include several transition organizations,
several user organizations, members of external initiatives with
which PSM cooperates, and agencies which provide ongoing development
and improvement of the PSM materials.
- Cheryl Jones, ARDEC (PSM Support Center), PSM Project Manager
- John McGarry, ARDEC (PSM Support Center)
- Fred Hall, Assurance Engineering (Writer, Tool Developer)
- Betsy Bailey (alternate Brad Clark), SMI (Writer)
- Dave Card, SSCI (Writer)
- Beth Layman, Layman & Layman (Writer)
- Garry Roedler, Lockheed Martin and INCOSE (Systems Engineering
- Joe Dean, Tecolote (Writer)
- Dave Zubrow, SEI (SEI Interface)
- Bob Charette, ITABHI (Risk Interface)
- Keith Kratzart, FAA (FAA Interface)
- Bruce Allgood, USAF CRISP (Writer)
- Paul Janusz, ARDEC (RGM Interface)
- Guy Mercurio, DCMA (DCMA Interface)
- Joyce Statz, TeraQuest (Transition Organization Representative)
- Terry Rout (Australian Representative)
- Ray Irvine (Australian DoD Representative)
- Paul Caseley (UK Representative)
participate in several ways.
the definitive guide to PSM.